Monday, July 28, 2008

little victories (thank you moby wrap!)

Thanks for all of your supportive comments! I gotta say I really was hitting the wall again this morning. After my sad post from yesterday, Esteban & Stephanie stopped by for a visit (and to bring us some yummy fresh veggies from Stephanie's garden -- THANKS Stephanie!!) and the little one behaved like a complete doll. After they left, Mr. Fussy came back to visit. Aaron stayed up with him to comfort him until he got to sleep and I was actually able to get 4 hours of consecutive sleep -- thanks husband! Yet still when I got up around 8 in the morning, Mr. Fussy was back. I really was getting frustrated. By lunch time I was crying with him and we were struggling to communicate. Finally after feeding, I laid down with him and we both took a nice long nap. I awoke refreshed. When he cried I still got frustrated, but I didn't feel like it was the end of the world. Then, after the next feeding, I pulled out the Moby wrap for our second trial run. I think this thing might work!! He can stay close and comforted and I am actually typing with two hands.

We'll figure out how to get things done, one step at a time.

No comments: