Thursday, July 17, 2008

happy birthday sam!


i can't believe a week ago at this time they were just finishing stitching me up and i probably had my baby in my arms for the first time. now, one week later, i have just finished feeding my little guy and his dad is reading him a story during "active awake time".

...

post interrupted by aunt sarah's arrival! aunt sarah e. is here for the weekend (this little guy has two aunt sarahs!) so that should be nice. she is currently doing the dishes -- how nice! i screwed up the timing of my pain meds (took one and then later decided i needed a second but wanted to wait until both were "done" before taking the next dose) so i hurt quite a lot but finally was just able to take another dose. man, i sure wish this healing stuff was moving along a little faster. i am now pretty confident that i had some pretty serious stuff going on down there and my healing is just going to take a while. sigh. i might see if i can get checked out next week just to ease my mind.

anyway, i should end my post and hang out with the family on sam's birthday -- today he is one week old!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, that is a pretty cool red chair you are sitting in. :)

orangek8 said...

Awww. Happy birthday!

A NEMEC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A NEMEC said...

this is the correct link to Sam's latest photos:

http://picasaweb.google.com/aaronnemec