Thursday, August 28, 2008

7 weeks!

Sam is 7 weeks old today! And we've had another pretty calm and comfy day. Today we went to visit Esteban y Juan at the gallery where Esteban is setting up his MFA show. Sam was wearing his sweet Jordans that Juan & Sara bought him. Sam's first time wearing shoes! And first time wearing a collared shirt. He was so suave and a little gangsta too.



Then we went to the park for just a few minutes. Aaron and I were actually really tired and the IDEA of the park was more appealing than the actual visit to the park. But at least I had some great natural light for photos of our big guy!


In other news, the new cotton bumGenius diapers arrived and he's trying them out as I type. I like the idea of the cotton but I am curious to see how I'll like them in practice. They sure take FOREVER to dry and we don't have a clothes line. We'll see.

No comments: