Sunday, May 3, 2009

Second Interview

It went well! I made a few awkward fumbles, but all in all it was good. I felt deceitful, or something, like i knew I wasn't going to take the job and was leading them on. It's not like that, but it sure felt that way. Both interviews have been cool because a lot of the interview is spent off on what seems like tangents, but it's more like I'm already on staff there and we are just coming up with ideas about how the library could reach the public and get involved doing this or that.

It's hard for me to tell how many other people they are interviewing. They said I should hear from them in the next few days. Maybe I won't even get an offer. I still rather hope I don't. I still sorta feel like I should take it if they offer. I still really don't want to take it.

I need to get a new camera so I can continue to post tons of Sam pics. Maybe I will do that. Irresponsible -- buy new camera, don't take job. Will I ever grow up?

Thanks again for your suggestions/comments/support!

No comments: