Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day!

It's been a great one! Some camera shopping (still haven't bought one), some fun spring cleaning/organizing, a yummy Japanese dinner, and the night's not over. Best of all, I have been able to spend the ENTIRE day with the guys I love, and we haven't been able to do that since, oh I don't know when. Extra bonus: A very generous blog reader sent me a mother's day card with a special gift that will help me get back to posting pictures of the boy -- THANK YOU!!

Today really has felt special and it makes me remember how my mom was never into mother's day and always thought it was just a commercialized day, so I don't remember doing anything very special for her. Now I wonder if I really let her know just how much I appreciated what she did for me. Hopefully I acknowledged her enough, and hopefully I did it more than once a year...


As I type Sam pulled himself from his tummy to his knees, using his toy box, and almost to his feet. My amazing baby boy is becoming a child before my very eyes. 

1 comment:

Amy E. said...

Happy First Mother's Day! Sounds like you had a good one. I can't believe he's so big already! It's crazy how fast it goes.