Monday, May 11, 2009

10 Months old!




Yea for photos! My friend Esteban let me borrow his camera to test it out in case I want to buy one like his. Pretty good photos of the big boy!

I need to get to bed, so just a few notes to remember what Sam is up to as he turns 10 months old!!
  • He waves hello and good bye and says "bah" and "ah" for bye and hi.
  • He claps, especially to music. He claps if we sing "If you're happy and you know it (clap your hands)"
  • He is working on more foods -- he likes crackers and cheese. I let him taste my ice cream too. Bad mom!
  • He can now get from a seated position to his tummy for a crawl with no effort.
  • He can pull himself to a seated position from lying down.
  • He can pull himself to his knees from a lying down position.
  • He can almost pull himself to a stand.
  • He likes to walk around as we hold his hands or in his walker.
  • He loves playing hide and seek when he's in his walker.
  • He likes to try to sneak into the bathroom, I think because we don't really let him play in there.
  • He likes touchable books a lot, like Pat the Bunny and stuff with textures and interactive parts.
Happy 10 months, Sam! You're so amazing!

No comments: