Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer of Fun Has Begun

It seems summer has begun! Temps in the mid 80s, sunshine, and fun abound. I'm so thankful to have these days home with Sam. Sam has discovered the fun of the hose!! He thinks it's really neat. I have to watch out though, or he'll grab it and shove the end of it in his mouth. Yikes! The garden is doing well, we are already enjoying some lettuce and herbs and have blossoms on our tomatoes. I still have a few plants I need to get in the ground.

Not a lot of news. Aaron is working at the archives. He's not thrilled to be back at a 9-5 but it could definitely be worse. I'm still contemplating what to do with the career-portion of my life. My visit to see Sarah in Ann Arbor makes me want to move there. To do that I'd need a job. To get a job, what do I do? I'm back to thinking about nursing. I wish I wouldn't change my mind every other week.

Some pics of our summer fun:


Sam is very determined. He doesn't like the feeling of grass on his skin, but to get to the hose or that jug of water, he will crawl on hands and knees through the grass.


Discovering the joys of puddles and dirt.








Spring Fling is serious business.

Spring Fling!


What's in the veggie lunch, Stephanie??

No comments: