Monday, April 28, 2008

31 weeks

So this week I will be 31 weeks pregnant. Pretty cool. Nothing really to report on the baby front. My baby shower is on Saturday, sorry to all the out of towners that aren't able to make it. I hope you did appreciate your invites and didn't just take them as solicitation for gifts!! But judging by the gifts arriving I'm worried it came across as the latter ;-) I'm grateful though, and so is the little boy I'm sure, oh and the bigger boy too.

Saturday the art group I work with (the CAI) did our project for the IMA On Procession parade in downtown Indianapolis. We created the CAI SpaceTank and it was awesome. I got sunburnt though. And I walked for two+ miles and spent the morning building the thing. Wow, my pregnant body gets tired a lot faster than the previous body! Anyway, once that was done I felt a lot of relief and freedom. So good that this stuff is all coming to an end and I can focus on baby time!! Sunday we had a b-day bbq for our friends Esteban & Tain, and that was fun too, though the weather was cold. Aaron and I have been prepping the house and it's starting to feel less like art studio and more like home, so that's also good news. All in all it was a good weekend! And no more goose attacks!!

I am moving into the 8th month of pregnancy, I'm feeling pretty big, he's moving around in my belly all the time, and discomfort is increasing. I'm still feeling pretty darn good, but I do suffer regularly from heartburn, occasional knee pain, and it sure is hard to bend over!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Don't be silly. :) We love you guys and the little guy on his way. Gifts were gonna come whether we got invited to the shower or not! (And I think everyone knows you well enough to know it's NOT the latter!)

@nne said...

Liz and Aaron: I sent gifts from Amazon and they are on the way...maybe you've got them? Also, I couldn't help it...I HAD to buy MORE at Target today. How can one resist? I will send soon. I would like to come after the little guy has arrived on the scene and you are somewhat sane.

As you probably figured, I won't be at your shower...Have a great time! There are so many pre-teen/teen events this weekend! I will tell you about them later.

Love you guys and I can't wait to see the boy! He looks like the most PERFECT child in the ultrasound.

All my love, from all of us in Ann Arbor....Anne, Pete, Charlie, Alice, Chica (new dog), Mo (old cat).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooo