Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FINISHED.

Just a quick post to say my talk was fine and the reception was fun and I think this means I'm done!! Tomorrow my dad and sisters are coming down to see the show, and other than their visit I have no obligations so we get to actually hang out and I will be virtually stress-free! I'm really looking forward to the visit. I still don't know how I'll entertain them, but it means a lot that they are coming down. Plus they can see that I am actually pregnant, so that's a bonus too.

Friday is another crazy day. Meg leaves for Las Vegas, so I am taking her to the shuttle (to the airport) at like 4:30 in the morning. Then Aaron leaves town because he's in his friend's wedding back up in BR. Then Saturday I head up to BR with my dad and Sarah because I guess I should go to this wedding too. The fun never ends!! I'm looking forward to next week when things will really slow down. I have my doctor's appointment on Monday, and that's when I'll do the glucose test to check for gestational diabetes (something I'm really paranoid about, I guess because I'm such a sugar addict), and I will be working full time at the library to make up my lost hours this week. So it isn't exactly as though I'm on vacation, but it ain't bad either.

Today marks 27 weeks!! Third trimester here we come!!

No comments: