Tuesday, April 15, 2008

29 wks (almost)

Ok, I'm jumping the gun on this one. I won't be 29 weeks until TOMORROW but I thought I hadn't posted some belly pics in a while, and since I'm complaining a lot about how big I'm getting I might as well share some images that might be closer to reality than my complaints are!

Thanks for the support from you guys via emails and comments. It means a lot, even though you'll probably hear me voicing the same ol' concerns over and over.

Also, baby shower news: We're planning a Lafayette shower Saturday May 3rd. Time and location TBD. If you can come, that's awesome!! Thanks to Ingrid & Meg for putting this together.

Here are the pics!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All three of you look healthy and happy and a "family". Thanks for the pictures. I hope you are doing something fun now that the stress of orals and the show are pasted.
How exciting about the shower. That will be great fun for all.
love sally

flipmoe said...

Congrats Liz!! You guys look so great!

Hey, we're moving to Athens in June - maybe we can make a trip up to your neck of the woods sometime :)

Your Cousin,
Dan

Liz said...

Hi Dan!
Great to hear from you! What brings you back to the midwest? Family? Job? Email me if you get a chance (lerlewine at gmail dot com). It would be cool if you could visit. We are a fair distance from Athens, but we can probably make something work.

Good luck with the upcoming move!
Liz

Stephanie said...

hahahahahaha i love the pic of aaron. classic :)

you look so gorgeous! yeah baby! :) keep postin pics!!!!