Sunday, October 19, 2008

Visitors

I'm tired and should go take a nap while Sam is sleeping, but here's a quick update...

I had a terrific visit with my Aunt Sally and I'm glad she had a chance to see baby Sam. She left on Friday. Saturday my Aunt Anne arrived. We had a nice time going out to dinner, and then to breakfast this morning, and now she's on her way back to Ann Arbor. I got to see her son Charlie and pics of her daughter Alice -- I used to babysit Alice when she was still in diapers and now she's 11!! Wow. And Charlie pointed out that when Sam is 15 he'll be 30. Crazy how time works.

Anyway, here are a few pics from the recent visits. Tomorrow Aaron's sister will be through on her move out to Colorado. Everyone is moving to Colorado. Either Colorado or Oregon. Have you noticed this too?



Aunt Sally


Aunt Anne

No comments: