Thursday, June 11, 2009

Visit with Aunt Sarah N!


Sam's Aunt Sarah N. had a brief visit on her way from Texas to Ohio. She is as traveling physical therapist so she's on the go a lot. We are often a fairly convenient stopping point (Indiana -- crossroads of america!) so that's neat.

Here are some images from her visit.

Today has been pretty lazy. I'm a bit moody and maybe I'll write another post to whine and complain and what not. Sam is taking an extra long evening nap, so I don't know what that will mean about bed time. Meg and I made a really good and really cheesy Soyrizo lasagna (yumm), so I'm sitting in front of the computer stuffed and contemplating whether I have the energy to go wash dishes. Meg, Sam, and I did get out for a walk earlier, and though the forecast (thank you weather.com) said there was 0% chance of rain during the time of our walk, a thunderstorm rolled on in and we had to run back with Sam in the stroller. Luckily Sam thought it was great fun and he giggled and laughed the whole way back while Meg and I tried to run in flip-flops.



Goofing around with Aunt Sarah (N)


Phoning Home


Learning to Walk



Reading his favorite barnyard flipbook (yes he has more than one)



Dinner last night at McGraw's (honey mustard salmon for me, pork chop for Aaron)


Sam is usually a jolly goof ball when we go out to eat.



Brother and Sister

No comments: