Tuesday, February 10, 2009

7 months!

From Sam Month 8



Sam is 7 months old! So hard to believe. The time goes by so fast.
I have kept you pretty up to date with his development, so nothing really new to add here. I will do a list though, so that I can go back and look at these and have a reminder...

At 7 months, Sam ...
  • Is eating non-breastmilk foods once or twice a day.
  • Prefers the store-bought purees to the ones I make him.
  • Eats pears, prunes, oatmeal, rice, sweet peas, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, bananas... pretty good diet!
  • His sleep has taken a bit of a turn for the worse. He wakes at least every 3 hours nearly every night. Some times he won't sleep unless he's in my arms. Super cute and sure makes me feel special, but not necessarily a routine or habit I want to encourage.
  • He is really working towards crawling, as you can see in the video.
  • He rolls over all the time now. Sometimes it's hard to put him down for a nap because he just rolls right over and wiggles around. Then whines when he gets in an uncomfortable position that he doesn't know how to get out of (he doesn't often roll from tummy to back).
  • Sam and Mabel are becoming better and better friends.
  • Don't know his current stats, but he is still a very big baby.
  • He likes peek-a-boo and sometimes is the one to do the hiding.
Sam is the greatest. I can't wait to see what development is coming next, but part of me just feels like he's growing too fast.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh so freakin cute. Cannot BELIEVE how handsome your little guy is! happy 7 months, Sam!