Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Post

Today started off very nice. Sam and I have had too much TV time (cold out, and I'm always tired). BUT we did make salt dough Christmas ornaments and that was a lot of fun. Then this afternoon I had to go to work and it was work. Sigh. There are days when I love my job and days when I want to run away. Do you suppose there are any jobs out there that don't include the wanting to run away feeling?? I guess I don't think there are. There are always colleagues that are awkward to deal with. Always tasks that you'd rather not do. Or reasons to cause second guessing and self doubt. I'm trying to get over that, or just accept it and not let it get me down. I need tricks on how to do this though.

Sam and ornament making:






1 comment:

Amy E. said...

He is so cute! And he really is looking so grown up. You mentioning salt dough ornaments has inspired me to make some with Elise. I haven't made any in years.