Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's a...

BOY!

But you all know that already anyway, thanks to Facebook and email.

I realize now that I really thought it was going to be a girl. I'm not SURPRISED that it's a boy, I just thought it would be a girl and most of my day dreaming was of girl stuff and girl names and what not. I'm glad we decided to find out the gender because now we can actually start thinking about who our little guy is and Sam can prepare for his little brother. Little brother!! So fun.

This little guy already seems to have his own personality (which, you know, is obvious, but still...). He wiggles and moves ALL the time. He wouldn't stay still during the ultrasound either. I wonder what that will mean :-/ Of course you feel the movements a lot more second time around, and this time we have a posterior placenta and the first time we had anterior placenta so that has a big impact on how you feel it all.

Anyway, we are all just so excited to have had a chance to see him move and have all his parts and all of that. He's really there! He's with us already! It's pretty amazing.

In other news, work has slowed down, we're prepping for the holidays. Mike & Sarah will visit, as will my dad, and then Aaron's parents will even be able to stop by for a couple of nights. It will be nice to have time with family.

Here are some Christmas Sam pics:






1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I like Sam's haircut :)

Can't wait to meet the new little man!