Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bloggin

Here is a blog entry.

Let's see. Not much to say. This week I did some socializing with friends which I must say is a rare occasion for me as of late. Super fun! I got caught up in dreaming of buying a house after learning about the $8000 tax credit, but alas we are not in any position to commit to such a thing (and who knows if we could really afford it anyway). The weather has improved a ton and I've been able to take Sam out to play. That last thing is HUGE. We get so tired of being cooped up all day.

Work is good. It has settled down but then as soon as I think I've got the rhythm, it seems there are all sorts of things I underestimated or missed or didn't know about and I end up feeling a little swamped. But at least it keeps me active. I'm like almost certain that I don't want to be a professor, by the way, though I will be teaching another course over the summer (well it seems I will be, you never know what happens at the last minute).

Sam is doing great. Having fun. Talking more, but not a lot. I'm gonna have to call the doctor this week just to ease my mind. If she gives us the referral then fine, I just don't want to feel like I intentionally didn't pursue this for some reason.

Cooking and grocery shopping has been a success. I am embarking on week two of planned meals and organized grocery trips. We are spending less and eating better. Though I guess it has been more work.

We go to Arizona a week from tomorrow! Exciting!

This blog is rather dull these days. No insightful comments, and total lack of photos. I'll try to improve in one of those categories.

Til then... this is what you get. Ha ha. Enjoy.

No comments: